This blog is created to discuss safety, nutrition, and health in early education. Educators in early childhood and parents should be educated on the importance of a safe environment, healthy foods, and the needs for daily physical activity. Children need all these elements for proper growth and development which is crucial during the early years.
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
My New Blog
Hello Fellow Bloggers, I am new to blogging. I am excited to begin. Looking for Walden U students to blog with me.
Hey Kimberly, I really really like the feel of your page. And it seems as teachers we both have many things in common like children are our top prority. I also liked how you put your headings under which week we were doing. In your readings, you gave specific points. I liked how you used the bullet points to let the reader know this is important. Great job Kimberly, I had fun too doing mines.
This is fun. I enjoyed creating my blog today.
ReplyDeleteHey Kimberly, I really really like the feel of your page. And it seems as teachers we both have many things in common like children are our top prority. I also liked how you put your headings under which week we were doing.
ReplyDeleteIn your readings, you gave specific points. I liked how you used the bullet points to let the reader know this is important. Great job Kimberly, I had fun too doing mines.